§ 4 right of withdrawal for consumers
Attention:For most of our goods, the right of withdrawal is excluded due to the nature of the goods. For more information see point 2.
1. Cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (name, address and, if available, telephone number, fax number and email address) of your decision by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts,
- Contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transport of goods, vehicle rental, delivery of food and beverages and the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision.